Members of the Riverside Community Council work to:
- Build a strong bridge from home to school through families’ involvement beyond the classroom
- Foster a welcoming school community and culture
- Engage the entire school community in ongoing dialogue that advances the quality of RMS
- Support a passionate focus on the success of all students in becoming life long learners
- Create opportunities for collaboration between families, school staff, Goodwin University and the broader local community
- Advocate for RMS Reggio Emilia inspired magnet school and its core values
The RMS Community Council (RCC) serves as a forum for families, teachers, staff and administrators to share ideas, support learning, sustain a vibrant school community and help shape the future direction of Riverside Magnet School (RMS).