Riverside Community Council (RCC)
Members of the Riverside Community Council work to:
- Build a strong bridge from home to school through families’ involvement beyond the classroom
- Foster a welcoming school community and culture
- Engage the entire school community in ongoing dialogue that advances the quality of RMS
- Support a passionate focus on the success of all students in becoming life long learners
- Create opportunities for collaboration between families, school staff, Goodwin University and the broader local community
- Advocate for RMS Reggio Emilia inspired magnet school and its core values
The RMS Community Council (RCC) serves as a forum for families, teachers, staff and administrators to share ideas, support learning, sustain a vibrant school community and help shape the future direction of Riverside Magnet School (RMS).
Frequently asked questions
- Who should join the RCC?
- What’s the time commitment?
- What is typically covered at RCC Meetings?
- Are there sub committees?
- Who do I contact for more information or questions?
Who should join the RCC?
What’s the time commitment?
What is typically covered at RCC Meetings?
Are there sub committees?
Who do I contact for more information or questions?
Executive board members
Co-presidents: Jessica Rossignol and Co-President: Laura Ewell
Treasurer: Cynthia Rios
Fundraising Chair: Katie Vallier
Family Engagement Chair: Maghan Horn and Brianna Jones
We are currently looking for new families to join us. If anyone has questions or is interested in learning more to contact us at our email, RiversideMagnetCC@gmail.com
Riverside Community Council meetings will be held on the 4th Thursday of each month, from 6PM-7PM in our Multi-purpose room.
February 23, 2022
March 23, 2023
April 27, 2023
May 25, 2023
Following each RCC meeting will be our School Governance Meeting.
RCCMonthly Meeting minutesZoom5_20_20.pdf
RCC meeting minutes10_22_19.pdf
RCC 05.16.19 meeting minutes
RCC 04.18.19 meeting minutes
RCC Meeting minutes 3_21_19
RCC 1_17_19 meeting minutes