Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about Goodwin's magnet elementary school
- What is Riverside Magnet School (RMS)?
- What are the benefits of attending a magnet school?
- How does RMS incorporate the Reggio Emilia approach in its teaching?
- What grade levels does RMS serve?
- Who is eligible to attend?
- Is there before school and after school care?
- How does enrollment work?
- Is transportation provided?
- Will there be programs for children during vacations and holidays?
- Will children of different ages be grouped together in the classrooms?
- Are special education services provided?
- How are parents/guardians involved in the schools?
- What is the student-to-teacher ratio?
- Will there be a rest-time?
- Are students provided with breakfast and lunch?
- Do children need to be potty trained before starting school?
- Are there any costs to attend?
- Where can I find forms and resources?
- Does My Child Need A Physical?
- Do you have any school overview resources for download?
Interested in RMS?
Virtual Info Sessions
Applying for the 2021-2022 School Year:
RSCO will be accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year from December 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021.
Applying? Select us as FIRST choice:
At RMS we generally do not get through all of our first choice applicants. So please make sure you select us as your first choice!