Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about Goodwin's magnet elementary school
- What is Riverside Magnet School (RMS)?
- What are the benefits of attending a magnet school?
- How does RMS incorporate the Reggio Emilia approach in its teaching?
- What grade levels does RMS serve?
- Who is eligible to attend?
- Is there before school and after school care?
- How does enrollment work?
- Is transportation provided?
- Will there be programs for children during vacations and holidays?
- Will children of different ages be grouped together in the classrooms?
- Are special education services provided?
- How are parents/guardians involved in the schools?
- What is the student-to-teacher ratio?
- Will there be a rest-time?
- Are students provided with breakfast and lunch?
- Do children need to be potty trained before starting school?
- Are there any costs to attend?
- Where can I find forms and resources?
- Does My Child Need A Physical?
- Do you have any school overview resources for download?
Interested in applying for the 2023-2024 School Year?
The RSCO Application period opens on December 5, 2022, and closes on February 28, 2023. Want to learn more about RMS before then? Request more info today!
Applying? Select us as FIRST choice:
At RMS we generally do not get through all of our first choice applicants. So please make sure you select us as your first choice!